All submitted papers will go through the peer-review process, we are calling for reviewers. If you would like to be a reviewer for the conference, please apply in FSDM Peer Review System or send your English CV to email@example.com .
Reviewer Qualifications:• At least PhD level or above
• Active researchers in the related field (published at least 20 paper, index >10)
• At least have one or more recent publications in peer-reviewed journals
Reviewer Benefits:• Refresh your knowledge
• Gain experience in your research field
• Set up your reputation
• Enjoy a discount for your conference registration fee after offering valuable review comments
• Be a potential candidate of TPC member of the next FSDM conference
Reviewer Responsibilities:• Keep the manuscripts to be reviewed as confidential documents
• Give constructive review comments, not just simple Accept or Reject
• Send back the review comments within two to three weeks
If you have any questions regarding to reviewer registration or reviewing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of FSDM 2021, we would like to formally thank the contributors who have given their professional guidance and valuable advice as reviewers during 2020. Their suggestions and comments have helped the conference to ensure the quality and timely publication of the submitted papers.
Each of the reviewer listed in http://paper.academicconf.com/reviewers.aspx?confname=fsdm2020 have reviewed at least one manuscript for FSDM 2020.